Beyond Herding Cats: Lessons for Project Management in a Small Agency
Watch the session video here.
I have found that most project management resources and education are geared towards large companies. Small agencies have their own specific challenges, and this is especially true for project managers.
As the lead PM for two small agencies (< 3 developers per team), I've learned a lot about how to scale down processes and streamline meetings for smaller teams. I'd like to share what I've learned.
Topics covered include:
- Running meetings for small dev teams
- Remote project management
- Project management tools for non-enterprise teams
- Agile lessons
- How do you project manage a single developer?
- Lone wolves, cats, and mama bears: Animal training at the small agency circus