Reusable Frontend Components using Yarn Workspaces, data- Attrs and Twig
Login to Register
- Reusable Patterns (Frontend Components) vs Web Components.
- Separation of concerns (aka MVC): styling, functionality, data.
- Yarn Workspaces to maintain separate component and manage its dependencies.
- data- attrs to control components in a declarative way and w/o js.
- Twig to build all together.
- Using with Drupal or other CMS.
- Using with Fractal or other pattern library.
- Demos: Reusable Carousel, Reusable Gallery, Reusable Modal, compound components.