Site Building 2.0: How Layout Builder will change everything
Watch the session video here.
Come get an all access preview of how your next generation Drupal sites are going to work with Layout Builder.
Layout Builder is a new experimental module for Drupal 8 and its implications are vast. In this session we're going to dig into the site builder implications of this new tool and how it's going to change your builds for the better.
In this session we'll cover:
- Entity default layouts
- Controlling multiple view modes with layouts
- The new field placement and configuration tools in core
- Non-node entity layouts (terms, users, block_content entities and more)
- Custom entity layouts (node 5, block_content 3)
- Revisionable layouts
- Maybe a smattering of other built in features
We'll also discuss:
- Our open issues in the issue queue
- What their implications for the greater whole of the module are
- Where we landed in reference to Drupal 8.5
- What our time table for stability looks like (i.e. when can you start using this in the wild w/o reservations).
Layout builder is going to change how everyone works with Drupal. Come get an all access early bird preview of how your next generation Drupal sites are going to work.